您的位置 首页 情侣句子

明日之后两个字的古风情侣名字?

花冢 | 酒坟 叶觞 | 花殇 书成 | 画未 暮涛 | 夕澜 南笙 | 北执 朱砂 | 墨离 金风 | 玉露…

明日之后两个字的古风情侣名字?

花冢 | 酒坟

叶觞 | 花殇

书成 | 画未

暮涛 | 夕澜

南笙 | 北执

朱砂 | 墨离

金风 | 玉露

寒霜 | 冷露

故城 | 故人

踏雪 | 寻梅

醉兮 | 忘兮

忆他 | 思她

长夜 | 未央

月痕 | 花影

青橙 | 青城

兮颜 | 昔年

玲珑 | 透骨

楚荆 | 湘竹

木兮 | 君兮

南笺。 | 北笙。

青丝 | 白骨

朝思 | 暮想

尘封° | 牵绊°

有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句?

我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。

1、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night

古风译文:春心一枕西窗梦,滴尽芭蕉夜雨声。——翻译:亦有所思(以下同)

2、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees

古风译文:如何今夜无穷树,只是轻轻送落花。

3、Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss

译文:已执春心蜡炬泪,相思一夜尽成灰。

4、the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past

译文:憔悴长河枯见底,此心不复旧涛声

5、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

译文:春心低到尘埃里,憔悴于今不自知

6、The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness

译文:底事人间如锦瑟,一弦一柱尽秋声

7、God says to man, i heal you therefore i hurt, love you therefore punish.

译文:检点浮生真捉弄,是缘是劫是销魂

8、The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty

译文:春心舒卷薄如雾,翻作巫山十二云

9、Man barricades against himself

译文:人心漫道不如水,半作惊涛半作堤

10、What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

译文:相思永夜怜孤影,撒落星辰作烛花。

11、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves

译文:生与夏花同绚烂,死同秋叶两飘零。

12、The artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.

译文:山河皆在秋毫里,半作君王半作卿。

13、The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass

译文:山野欲邀远行客,故教芳草染溪桥。

14、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal

译文:可怜下里巴人耳,辜负阳春白雪声。

15、The sadness of my soul is her bride’s veil. it waits to be lifted in the night

译文:红纱不解相思泪,只待烛花如意来。

16、Roots are the branches down in the earth. branches are roots in the air

译文:八千盘曲山河叶,十万花枝白云根。

17、I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.

译文:此生诗酒空萧瑟,皆是前生泪里来

18、In the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,i leave my answers in tears upon the gras

译文:锦书寄取西楼月,滴落相思野草花。

19、If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out

译文:闭门欲掩杜鹃泪,自此长无蝶梦来。

20、Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, o sea, thou lonely bride of the storm.

译文:惊涛误入春闺梦,翻尽浪花不见君

21、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.

译文:褪著罗衣凭素手,吹来玉树后庭花。

22、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. it sings to me in the night, —i loved you.

译文:玉箫声起乌衣巷,按尽春心夜夜听

23、The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow. save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.

译文:焚心以火莫相问,请拾余生劫后灰。

24、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

译文:遥夜花开仍脉脉,却教春昼更真真

25、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

译文:紫陌缠绵断肠处,忍教清泪作歌声。

26、I spill water from my water jar as i walk on my way,very little remains for my home.

译文:一樽还酹天涯路,多少余香落妾家。

27、The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp,and a waiting behind it.

译文:黄昏双似西窗烛,剪作归期未有期

28、Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.

译文:指长趾短应何似,舍却前生是此生

29、Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.let the world find its way to you.

译文:独抱冰心犹未染,山河星雨自归来

30、The cricket’s chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark,like the rustle of dreams from my past youth

译文:夜雨寒蝉同淅沥,青春幽梦也依稀